Each of our four Branches hosts a monthly book club. Copies of the titles are available at the host branch or via the online catalog.
Digital versions are available via the Libby App.
Birchard's Book Club
2nd Thursday of the month | 6:30 pm | Meeting Room at the Fremont Branch
- July 14 - The Sweetness of Water by Nathan Harris
Fresh Find Adult Book Chat
4th Monday of the month | 6:30 pm | Gibsonburg Branch
- June 27 - The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- July 25 - The Beekeeper of Aleppo by Christy Lefteri
- August 22 - The Beginnings and Tales of the Lake Erie Islands by Jessie A. Martin
Second Tuesday Book Club
2nd Tuesday of the month | 5:30 pm | Green Springs Branch
- July 12 - Murder at the Book Group by Maggie King
Woodville Book Club
2nd Wednesday of the month | 7:00 pm | Woodville Branch
- July 13 - The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict